Glued or Interlocking?
Looking for a pocket folder for a presentation but not sure which type to choose? Here’s a quick rundown of our options.
This is our most affordable option. You can fit up to 15 sheets of standard paper in a glued pocket folder and the finishing is extra sturdy and sleek thanks to the glue.
These business folders are a sleeker option, with the added option of a wider spine that’d allow you to fit up to 100 sheets of standard paper. This is a fantastic option for conference folders where you’d need to supply delegates with a lot of information.
What Size Should I Pick?
Depending on how you’re going to use your folder, you’ll need either A4 or A5. Here’s a little bit more about our sizes.
A4 Presentation Folders
A classic choice for meetings, A4 folders are ideal for bringing along to meetings, presentations and pitches. Or, if you’re an estate agent business, A4 folders allow you to hand out all the important info to prospective house buyers, including your business card, and make great property portfolios.
A5 Presentation Folders
Smaller folders make excellent document wallets for files A5 and under. They’re also a more affordable option if you’re planning a direct mail campaign. Just pop your marketing materials inside and send in the post!
What Finishing Options Are Available?
You can add a special coating to your folders known as laminations. Here’s what each kind of lamination means:
- Matt laminate – a soft, shine-free finish that’s smooth to the touch. If you’re unsure which to go for, this is a great option.
- Gloss laminate – a reflective, high-shine finish that brightens colours.
- Velvet laminate – a super soft-touch coating for a premium finish.
Folder Printing Top Tips
Here’s a few top tips to keep in mind when designing your folders:
- Use our free net templates to make setting up your artwork easy.
- Make sure the bleed reaches all the way to the edges of the folder and completely covers the net span.
- Upload artwork that covers one whole side of the folder when laid out flat, which is easier than designing each individual section. This makes sure your folders are cut with a neat, sharp finish.
- For A4 folders you should supply your artwork in a 454mm x 383mm document, or 332mm x 297.5mm for A5 folders.
How Are They Made?
Our presentation folders are printed on the only HP Indigo 10,000 right here in the UK. This allows us to print smaller runs of folders so we can keep quality high and still offer competitive pricing. Full colour printing means your presentation folder design will shine at