Our window stickers and vinyl wall decal options are perfect to get your message across on the outside of your shop. With a self-adhesive back, your wall stickers and window stickers will be seen by all passers-by!
There are three ways to create your vinyl sticker printing design:
1. Design it yourself
The finished size of your vinyl decals with bleed is:
- 300mm circle: 306mm x 306mm
- 1000mm circle: 1006mm x 1006mm
- 500mm square: 506mm x 506mm
- 1000mm square: 1006mm x 1006mm
- Rectangle: 1006mm x 506mm
- A2: 426mm x 600mm
- A3: 303mm x 426mm
For full instructions on how to set your vinyl wall stickers up for print, head on over to our artwork and design hub for more information.
2. Use our free templates
To see our full range of design templates for this item, select “customise a free template” after you add to basket.
Want to create something from scratch? You also have the option to start with a blank vinyl stickers template so you can build your own design. These are all available here:
3. Use our design service
If you need support with the creative process, we can always create the design for you. We have recently launched our new Design Service and offer this across all our products.
Simply add this onto your product selection on the right!
1. Our online proofing tool will check for common issues and generate a ‘proof’ – simply check and approve this proof to confirm your order!
2. If you’re having issues with the online proofing tool, send your custom wall stickers artwork in after purchase to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Every piece of artwork is checked by our studio team before print. Unsure of how to set up your artwork? Email our Personal Artworker team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you!