What Type of Fold is Right for Me?
Depending on the size of leaflet you pick, you’ll be able to choose from the following folds:
- Half fold – a single fold down the centre of your leaflet, so it opens a bit like a card!
- Z-fold– a bi fold option that creates a ‘Z’ shape, great for sales brochures
- C-fold – a bi fold option that creates a ‘C’ shape, perfect for showcasing your sale
- Roll fold– created by folding down one section, then another in the same direction until 8 panels are created
- Cross fold– folded in half and in half again, ideal for maps and guides
Get a better look at leaflet fold types here.
Which Size Folded Leaflet Should I Order?
Our standard folded leaflets come in 3 different sizes (shown in the diagram above). If you're unsure which size to pick and would like a standard size, we recommend you choose A4.
Check out our full list of folded leaflet sizes:
- A5 C-Fold – Flat size - 148mm x 210mm - Finished size - 70mm x 148mm
- A5 Z-Fold – Flat size - 148mm x 210mm - Finished size - 70mm x 148mm
- A5 Half Fold (Folded to A6) – Flat size - 148mm x 210mm - Finished size - 105mm x 148mm
- A4 C-fold – Flat size - 210mm x 297mm - Finished size - 99mm x 210mm
- A4 Z-fold – Flat size - 210mm x 297mm - Finished size - 99mm x 210mm
- A4 Half fold (Folded to A5) – Flat size - 210mm x 297mm - Finished size - 148mm x 210mm
- A3 C-Fold – Flat size - 297mm x 420mm - Finished size - 140mm x 297mm
- A3 Z-Fold – Flat size - 297mm x 420mm - Finished size - 140mm x 297mm
- A3 Half Fold (Folded to A4) – Flat size - 297mm x 420mm - Finished size - 210mm x 297mm
Folded Leaflet Paper Stocks Explained
When we say ‘stock’ we’re talking about the material your folded leaflets are printed on. For some print products, this can range from classic printer paper to card and even to PVC and foam board.
These stocks are measured in ‘GSM’, or grams per square metre. The larger the number, the thicker (or heavier) the paper is and the better quality.
Here are all the stocks we offer for folded leaflet printing:
- 150gsm Value Silk – our thinnest and cheapest stock, this is a popular choice for takeaway menus or bulk leaflets
- 250gsm Classic Silk – our most popular paper for folded leaflet printing, it’s a great marketing all-rounder
- 350gsm Premium Silk – a thicker stock, ideal for high-end brands or for messages targeting high value customers
Design Folded Leaflets Online
You can design your own folded leaflet online using our free design templates – no previous experience necessary. We have 1000s of designs to choose from and they’re all completely customisable. Start designing now!
How to Distribute Leaflets
Once you’ve worked on leaflet design ideas and have your marketing ready to go, it’s key that you know where they should be distributed. A local business may want to place them in nearby cafés and restaurants, whereas B2B firms should save them for conferences and networking events.