Shop by Gift Wrap
- Arrives folded down to A4 or A5 size
- Printed on 90gsm uncoated or 115gsm silk stock
- Delivered in three working days
- Choose from silk paper or uncoated
- Single and double-sided printing available
- Add string to your tags for attaching to gifts
- Print single or double sided
- Perfect for corporate gifting
- Delivered within three working days
Our Customer Reviews
Setting Up Your Artwork for Print
How to Make Print-Ready Files in Photoshop CC
In this video, we’ll show you the best way to make a print-ready PDF with bleed using Adobe Photoshop CC, including how to add bleed, inserting images and exporting the document as a PDF so it’s ready for print.
For more artwork and design help, check out our artwork guides here.
Our Inspirational Blogs
How Our Clients Use Gifting
Best Event Giveaways for Smart Marketers
What to Write in a Greeting Card
Frequently Asked Questions
What Does Corporate Gifting Mean?
A corporate gift, or corporate gifting, refers to any gift from a company. This could be to customers, prospective clients or even employees, usually as a way to show appreciation or say thank you for helping the business.
Why is Business & Corporate Gifting Important?
Whether you’re sending gifts to thank clients for their patronage or showing employee appreciation, there are a number of benefits that corporate gifting brings to your business.
Create a good impression
If you pride your business on going above and beyond, this is sure to rub off on customers and colleagues alike. Not only will gifts as gestures of good will leave recipients with a positive impression, but it’ll also be a lasting one.
Reinforce your branding
A gift, wrapped up in branded wrapping paper with a note card with your logo on, is the perfect way to make sure your customers keep thinking about you long after they’ve received their order.
A corporate gift could be the deciding factor between you and a competitor business. Give yourself a competitive edge by rewarding top customers with small tokens of appreciation to keep them in your corner.
When Should You Send a Company Present?
When you send a business gift depends entirely on why you’re sending it. Many businesses like to send out presents to customers and staff at Christmas or around the New Year to say thank you for their help or hard work the previous year.
Others send gifts when they’ve collaborated with another business, which could happen at any time of the year.
Some businesses include small branded gifts as in-package marketing whenever they send out a customers’ order. This could be something like a bag of sweets or a postcard, which adds to the unboxing experience.
Corporate Gifting & Business Present Ideas
If the idea of showing your appreciation through a business gift sounds appealing, here’s a list of gift ideas to get you started.
- A terrarium or succulent plant – perfect for an office desk!
- Professional notebooks
- A diary for the year ahead
- Gourmet food basket
- Coffee, tea or hot chocolate set
- Coffee table books
How to Personalise a Corporate Gift with Print
Now you’ve got your gift, it’s time to brand it. This ensures that anything you send out it clearly associated with your brand, thus encouraging a positive and memorable impression.
- Wrap it up – use personalised wrapping paper to completely brand your gift and give it a professional touch.
- Add a gift tag – add the recipients’ name and a brief greeting to let them know its theirs to open.
- Include a note – tell the giftee why you’re sending them a gift.
- Seal it with an appreciative greetings card – add a card that they can put up at home or at their desk to make the experience last that bit longer. Plus, a card gives you even more room for a personal message!
To Handwrite or Not to Handwrite?
That is the question. And the answer is: handwrite wherever you can! If this is a bigger gift going out to a top client, or you’re thanking a customer for doing you a favour, handwriting your note or greetings card can make a huge difference in making the recipient feel extra special.