What Banner Should I Get?
The type of banner you choose will depend on what you’re using it for. Both our roller banners and stands are effective for attracting crowds at trade shows, but there are lots of other occasions the pop up banners can be used for.
- Create a portable display in your store
- Show off latest sales
- Use them as display boards
Our PVC vinyl banners are waterproof and are best for outdoor advertising at events. They come with pre-made eyelets so they’re easy to fasten to a range of surfaces.
If you’re not sure what type of display product you should get, speak to a member of our award-winning customer service team today.
What’s Included in My Order?
For roller banners and exhibition stands, we’ll add in some extra products, including:
- Carry bag
- Base cassette for easy setup
- Carry bag that doubles as a podium
- Halogen lights
- Aluminium frame
How to Assemble a Roller Banner
To assemble your roller banner:
- Remove it from the carrycase and turn the feet out at 90 degrees
- Slot the pole together and secure to the base
- Pull your banner up to the top of the pole and secure.
Here’s a step-by-step video for more help.
What Information Should Be Included on a Banner?
It’s important to keep your design visual; you want to really draw in the crowd of people walking by. Make sure your company logo goes at the top of the display stand or banner so that it stands out over the crowd and everyone can recognise whose stand it is. For more display stand design tips, check out this blog.
How to Design a Roller Banner
To create your own pull up banner design, you can download our free blank templates from the product page. Or, a quicker and easier way is to make your own online using our free design tool – we’ve got hundreds of free roller banner designs to choose from. Our artwork team are on hand to answer any of your design related questions, so don’t hesitate to ask.
Exhibition Stand Design Tips
Once you’ve downloaded a blank template from our product page, you’ll be able to get to work creating your own bespoke exhibition stand. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- The sides of your stand will curve round, so keep that in mind when designing
- Place your logo/key message high up on the main stand and central on the podium
- Use bright, bold colours to attract maximum attention at events