Personalised rectangle sticker printing is perfect for custom address labels, mailing and returns labels and laptop stickers with your business’s logo on. Brighten up your packaging with a colourful rectangle sticker design and you’ll be sure to stick in your customers’ minds!
There are three ways to create your print design:
1. Design it yourself
The finished size of this print item is:
· 45 x 80mm sticker: 51mm x 86mm with bleed
· 88 x 63mm sticker: 94mm x 69mm with bleed
· 110 x 75mm sticker: 116mm x 81mm with bleed
For full instructions on how to set this up for print, check out this step-by-step guide, or head on over to our artwork and design hub for more information.
2. Use our free templates
To see our full range of design templates for this item, select “customise a free template” after you add to basket.
Want to create something from scratch? You’ll also have the option to start with a blank template so you can build your own design.
3. Use our design service
If you need support with designing, we can always create the design for you. We have recently launched our new Design Service and offer design across all our products.
Simply add this onto your product selection on the right!
1. Our online proofing tool will check for common issues and generate a ‘proof’ – simply check and approve this proof to confirm your order!
2. If you’re having issues with the online proofing tool, send your artwork in after purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Or if your file is over 20MB, use WeTransfer to send us your artwork. Remember to include your web order number from your confirmation email so we can match up your artwork to your order.
Every piece of artwork is checked by our studio team before print. Unsure of how to set up your artwork? Email our Personal Artworker team at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you!