Shop by Foam Signs Size
- PVC foam board signage
- Best for interior use
- Light and easy to install
- Printed on PVC foam sheet
- Lightweight for easy installation
- Delivered within two working days
- Durable yet lightweight PVC foam
- Easy to stick to any surface
- Delivered within two working days
Our Signage Customer Reviews
Our Inspirational Blogs
How to Design a Business Sign
How to Nail Your Retail Sales Display
How to Create an Eye-Catching Exhibition Stand
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Foam Board?
Foam boards are made from an ultra-lightweight foam PVC material. Although light, this sturdy plastic material is stiff so can be mounted on the wall or left freestanding against a wall. The secret to keeping these boards light is the Foamalite core, while the finish around the outside keeps the board scuff-free and protected.
How Thick Are Foam Board Signs?
We offer 3mm and 5mm foam board signs. If you’re after cheap custom foam signs, our 3mm option is a great option without compromising on quality – they’re also a little lighter, making them ideal for attaching to walls or hanging up. 5mm foam signs are sturdier alternative and their enhanced 3D appearance means they can give a bigger impact.
Can I Use Foam Board Signs Outside?
Foam board is waterproof to an extent; however, we would recommend only using this product inside as it is not durable enough to withstand poor weather. For affordable and temporary outdoor signage, correx signs would be the best fit. For a long-term outdoor sign printing option, choose aluminium.
Can I Write on Foam Board Signs?
You can write on foam board with either pen or pencil, e.g. if you wanted to create a score board, however it is difficult to rub this out. As the material is softer than a standard sign, pressing too hard with a pen or pencil may cause a slight indent.
The Best Ways to Use Custom Foam Signs for Your Business
Foam board sign printing is a fantastic option for any business looking to promote some instore deals or extend their brand presence at an indoor event or exhibition. Here are our favourite ways to use foam signs for your marketing.
Lean them against your stand, show them off with an easel or jazz up your event tables – foam signs are the perfect tool for marketing your brand at indoor events. The foam board makes colours extra vibrant, so you’ll always stand out from the crowd!
In Your Shop
Foam board sign printing is also extremely popular for using in store or around the office for sales and internal branding respectively. Hang up for sale signs, promote offers or use them as team signs to indicate who’s who in the office. The best bit about foam signs is that they have limited health and safety risks – if they do happen to fall, they’re so light that the damage will be minimal.
For Weddings & Other Celebrations
Custom foam signs are just as popular for non-business events too, such as weddings, anniversary parties and baby showers. They’re great for welcoming guests or proudly displaying the name of the person/people being celebrated. Pop them in an easel to display for an effective event sign.
Foam Board Design Tips
We asked Lauren, our Graphic Designer, for her top tips for a winning foam sign design. Here’s what she recommends:
- Use a large font – your sign needs to be seen from afar, so keep the message short and sweet and the font large
- Keep resolution high – make sure all your images are high resolution so your finished printed sign looks crisp and professional
- Use bright colours – don’t shy away from bold colours; foam board printing makes colours really pop, so use this to your advantage
- Be careful with dark colours – due to the nature of foam signs, we would not recommend using dark colours near the edges of your artwork as it can look rough when cut