Wedding Stationery & Signs Printing
From your save the dates to your bridal shower signs, make your wedding day special with the personal touch of print. Creating your own custom wedding print allows you to give your guests a memorable keepsake for your big day, whether that’s your wedding order of service or invitation cards. For stunning on the day personalised wedding boards and signs, look no further than our wedding signage range – we have a range of indoor and outdoor options to choose from in a size to fit your venue.
How to Choose Your Wedding Stationery
Wedding stationery printing is an essential part of any bride and groom’s journey as it sets the tone for the rest of the ceremony – which means getting it right is essential. Not only that, many loved ones save stationery as a keepsake long after the wedding day. Here are a few tips to choosing your wedding stationery.
- Pick a theme
There are lots of places to find inspiration for your wedding stationery theme. For example, weddings taking place in the summer look great with floral and festival themes, whereas winter weddings might be better suited to a Scandinavian or ski lodge theme. The theme should also suit the couple’s personality – e.g., if you’re both known for bright colours and eclectic fashion sense, incorporate that into your stationery!
- Create a colour scheme
Setting your colour scheme for your wedding stationery will make a lot of the design fall into place. It’s also a great way to create consistency between the theme you’ll be going with on the day and the communications you send out beforehand – plus, it’ll give guests a tantalising sneak preview of what’s to come. Try and match your theme across your save the date cards, wedding invites and RSVP cards to show attention to detail.
- Choose your stock
At instantprint, we have eight beautiful wedding stationery printing stocks to choose from. Alongside our classic white silk options, there are a number of textured papers to give your print a unique look and feel. Kraft is a fabulous option for rustic wedding invites, whereas conqueror wove cream creates a luxurious, premium feel that warms up your design.
What Wedding Stationery Do I Need?
Although some couples choose to forgo printed invitations and other stationery, it’s a well-loved tradition that also means you and your guests will have something leftover to remind you of your special day. Use this list as a wedding stationery checklist to make sure you’ve got everything you need.
- Engagement party invitations – celebrate your engagement with loved ones with these invites
- Save the dates – tell your guests to keep the date free in their calendar
- Wedding invitations – formally invite guests to your wedding, letting them know the time, venue and other specifics
- RSVP cards – send out alongside your wedding invites for guests to send back and let you know if they’ll be attending
- Wedding stickers – seal your envelopes with the couple’s initials for an added personal touch
- Bridal shower invites – invite guests to hen party and stag do
- Envelopes – if you print wedding stationery online with us, we’ll send envelopes with your order!
- Welcome bag tags – if you’re gifting guests with a wedding welcome basket or gift, add a tag or favour card to match your wedding theme
- Wedding orders of service programs – give guests an overview of the proceedings, including hymns and readings
- Table name cards – indicate table names to help guests find their table
- Place cards – add guests names to a small place card so they know which seat is theirs
- Wedding signage – create just married signs, Mr & Mrs signs, or a sign to illustrate who’s sat at which table
- Thank you cards – thank guests for sharing your special day by sending thank you cards after the wedding
How to Print Your Own Wedding Invitations Online
Printing your own wedding invitations online is a great way to make sure every detail of your wedding day is personalised. And whether you’ve created designs for print before or not, there are plenty of options to suit your skills – and end up with the result you want.
If you’re a complete novice when it comes to print, make sure to read our beginner’s guide to setting up print – this will help you to make sure you get the sizing, resolution and file type set up correctly.
Alternatively, we also have a range of free wedding stationery templates that you can design and customise online. Choose from our library of professional designs, or create your own from scratch using our free online tool.
If you’re planning on using Adobe tools, Microsoft Word, or other design tools such as Canva, make sure to visit our artwork and design hub for full guides on designing for print using these tools.
Once you’ve got your design, save it as a PDF to flatten fonts and ensure they don’t move around when we reopen your file to check your artwork. Pick the product you want on this page, then customise the size, quantity and stock. When you add to basket, you’ll be prompted to upload your artwork.
Once you’ve placed your order, your artwork will get sent to a member of our Studio team, who will personally perform our famous 10 point check – if we spot anything that might not look right once printed, we’ll let you know and help you fix this before we print.