Which paper are save the date cards printed on?
We print on eight different paper types so you can create something special for your wedding:
We have eight different stocks to choose from:
- 350gsm premium silk is a classic choice for your personalised wedding invitations
- 350gsm conqueror wove is a thick pure white card that gives your save the date cards a soft finish
- 300gsm conqueror wove cream is a soft finish stock with a cream colour for a high-end feel
- 300gsm ice gold is a white stock that gives your card design a light pearlescent shimmer
- 280gsm Kraft is brown with an earthy texture for a DIY look
- 285gsm Woodstock betulla pulp is made from 80% recycled materials and 20% chlorine fibres. Ideal for a rustic look, you can see the small fibres from the wood pulp throughout the stock
- 300gsm mohawk felt cream our most textured stock, this cream stock is ideal for wedding save the date cards
- 300gsm Tintoretto by Fedrigoni is uncoated for smudge-free ink writing but is felt-marked in texture. Its name derives from that of a famous Italian artist as the stock resembles the paper found in an artist’s sketchpad
Will I receive envelopes?
Yes. We’ll include envelopes in every order of save the date cards.
When will they be delivered?
Save the date orders approved by 6:30pm will be dispatched for delivery in two working days. Delivery takes a further working day. For example, if you approved your order by 6:30pm on a Monday, we’d dispatch your order on Wednesday and it’d be delivered on Thursday.
How do I upload my design?
When you add your save the dates to your basket, you’ll be prompted to upload your artwork. Or, if you want to continue shopping, you can upload your artwork in your basket at a later time.