These instructions have been written for easy flag set up in no time at all! We offer a range of bases and the option of feather flags and teardrop flags, all of which work in the same way. Although images of the flag types and bases may differ, these instructions are representative of all.
- Remove contents of the box and lay them out on the floor.
- Take your base and fill it with sand or water.
- Next, arrange the poles in size order before sliding them together to create one large flag pole.
- Keeping it low to the ground, insert the thinnest end of the pole into the sleeve of the flag, gently pulling it over the whole length of the pole.
- To secure your flag, attach the adjustable clip by pushing it into place in the middle of the thickest pole. Place this so that you can hook the bungee cord at the bottom of the flag onto it.
- Unscrew the top of the pole receiver on the base to loosen it before inserting the thickest end of the flag pole into it.
- Fit your flag into the base by inserting it into the hole at the top and turning it to the left.
Now you’ve got your custom flag set up and ready, it’s easy to promote your business whenever you like and wherever you are. Perfect for indoor and outdoor advertising, exhibitions and sports events.