Britain’s Most Inspirational Business Owner – Terms & Conditions
1) The competition opens on 30-October-2015 and closes at midnight on 11-December-2015.
2) The competition is free to enter.
3) To enter, you must be a small business owner: The usual definition of small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) is any business with fewer than 250 employees.
4) There are four stages to the competition:
a) Between 30-October-2015 and 15-November-2015 it is possible to make a nomination at (the “Competition Page”) of a business owner who you believe to be ‘Britain’s Most Inspirational’ (a “Nomination”). You can also nominate yourself.
b) Between 16-November-2015 and 22-November-2015 the instantprint judging panel will choose between five and ten nominee finalists (the “Shortlist”) to proceed to the next stage of the competition. The judging panel will use the following criteria to decide on the Shortlist:
• Each entry will be judged on its own merit.
• Does the business owner’s story inspire others to start their own business?
• How successful is their small business? • How inspirational is the business owner’s story?
• The challenges the business owner faced and how they overcame them.
c) Between 23-November-2015 and 4-December-2015, members of the public will be able to vote for their favourite out of the three to five shortlisted finalists via the Competition Page. (“Voting” stage).
d) On 7-December-2015, the judging panel will collate all of the votes and pick the winner (“Judging” stage). The winner will be announced on 11-December-2015.
5) In determining the Shortlist, instantprint will review any information submitted with a Nomination and any additional information provided to and/or collected by instantprint in connection with any nominee. In addition, to be eligible for the Shortlist, a nominee will be required to consent to their participation in the competition in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6) The winner agrees to be filmed telling their inspirational story, which will appear on the instantprint website.
7) Only one entry per person is permitted and only one entry per person will be acknowledged. Any further entries will be deemed void by the promoter.
8) There is one prize of £1,500 cash and a range of promotional products, which must be claimed within 30 days of being notified as the winner.
9) The winner will be decided based on the number of public votes and the judging panel’s decision.
10) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11) The promoter does not take responsibility for incomplete or indecipherable entries - these will be deemed void. Entries delayed or lost are not a responsibility of the promoter.
12) The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in this promotion subsequent to any such revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
13) Subject to availability, the promoter reserves the right to amend the prize package to equal or greater value without any prior notice in the event of circumstances out of reasonable control.
Bluetree Design & Print Ltd T/A has been certified to ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 for the following scope:
ISO 9001:2008: The production and supply of digital and lithographically printed products on paper, board and plastic substrates at the Manvers site.
ISO 14001:2004: The environmental management of all operations at the Manvers site, including lithographic printing and small and large format digital printing and finishing operations.
Certification is subject to periodic surveillance and re-assessment. For further information regarding the validity of the certification please contact Print and Media Certification on email@example.com